The Lolita framework is a tool aimed to WordPress developers of any levels. But the better WordPress and PHP knowledge you have the easier it is to work with.
Lolita framework is a tool to help you develop websites, plugins and web applications faster using WordPress. Using an elegant and simple code syntax, Lolita framework helps you structure and organize your code and allows you to better manage and scale your WordPress websites, plugins and applications.
Any help is appreciated. The project is open-source and we encourage you to participate. You can contribute to the project in multiple ways by:
- Reporting a bug issue
- Suggesting features
- Sending a pull request with code fix or feature
- Following the project on GitHub
- Following us on Twitter
- Sharing the project around your community
Who is Lolita Framework For?
Lolita Framework is right for you if:
- You need exceptional performance.
- You need broad compatibility with standard hosting accounts that run a variety of PHP versions and configurations.
- You want a framework that requires nearly zero configuration.
- You want a framework that does not require you to use the command line.
- You want a framework that does not require you to use parent theme.
- You do not want to be forced to learn a templating language (although a template parser is optionally available if you desire one).
- You eschew complexity, favoring simple solutions.
- You need clear, thorough documentation.